SHOK BLOK STEEL TO STEEL STITCH TAB CUTTING
The Dovey Corporation is proud to offer the revolutionary new design of SHOK BLOK. SHOK BLOK is a stitch tab cutting system that absorbs the contact of traditional cutting systems, and extends the life of your equipment. The highlights of this exciting new design are as follows:
- Spring-loaded knife absorbs shock and reduces operative noise drastically.
- Replaces present tab block without any modification to a standard stitch lap slotter head.
- The cutting action is one of the helixical "roll over the anvil surface" and eliminates the guillotine "chop" type of impact tab cutting.
- Faster speeds result since tab hangup is eliminated.
- The SHOK BLOK holds the cross knife completely captive against the male slotter knife and eliminates the problem of knife drift associated with solid tab knife holders.
- Knife and anvil life is increased and worn knives are quickly replaced. Cost of soft anvil covers is eliminated.
- Setup time is reduced because knife set requires only that knife touch steel anvil +/- 1/32 pressure.
If you would like information on the Shok Blok System, please fill out the information below and information will be sent to you.